Home >Unlabelled > iPad App Review: Wired Magazine
iPad App Review: Wired Magazine
Posted on Selasa, 29 November 2011 by seltsame Nachrichten
Review of the future is coming
Wired magazine iPad app is nothing short of wonderful. The colors are great, easy to read text, and graphics are sharp. For $ 4.99 You can get the latest (as of June 2010 at the time of this writing) version download 528 Mb, and contains many pages of the print edition. It loads fast and is very sensitive, do not be afraid to charge for new articles and videos.
Navigation
Rather to my surprise, there were five, yes five, how to navigate the magazine.
Press. Can you relate the story on the cover and will take you to get started
Swipe. You can swipe left or right, "flipping the pages."
Arrow. You can use the arrows at the bottom of the screen that shows when you press display for the iPad.
The horizontal Menu. You can use a horizontal navigation menu that appears at the top of the screen of the iPad (right) as diketuk.
Vertical Menu. You can use a vertical navigation menu that appears at the top of the screen to iPad (very upper left) when diketuk.
Navigation is only one thing that I do not know. To continue reading the thought-provoking articles that You swipe to next "page", when in fact You do? Q. You actually slide up or down. The same applies to advertising. To see all of your ads, sliding up or down. I think this is great, but there must be some signs for letting me know. Lost a lot of the content because I am not aware of it. Now I know.
Advertising and interactivity
Something I find is advertising is really good. Yes, I actually read it. Why? They are not only clean, fresh and beautiful, but some of those embedded videos, that when clicked, opens a full-screen and video start playing immediately. I love it. You can't get it to print static.
To be fair, quite a lot of ads, which I guess is what I have? I have come to expect the print version.For some reason I don't mind, because they are so beautifully done. Not sure if this is a "halo effect" wear off after a while, but now, the ads are amazing to watch.
I think the effect of the computer finally can appear in the article. This is really going to take the magazine it as we know it to a new level. I have no doubt we will see soon.
One thing about interactivity I mentioned. There is no "pinch and zoom" at the bottom of the article.They are easy to read, but if You are trying to improve, by using the "pinch" method will not work.Just realized.
Some of the questions
Some questions remain in my thoughts app. There will be a subscription fee? I am not? A price of $ 4.99, but I love subscribing with discounted prices. Well, what happens to the content issue in June, July and released when?
The Slogan
Is it worth the $ 4.99 app? Yes. I think it's well worth it. Graphics, layout, and navigation of interactive advertising in a lot of things must have been well thought out and useful. It is a joy to read, and I will definitely buy the July issue