iPad Essential Business Tools | RSS Reader Comparisons

You do not know F, RSS reader, download applications such as news sites, and to update the latest blog or feed. So, then, one day to visit your blog is 5 or 10 different sites, You can say to access news. Each reading it quickly, You can get big try to follow it. This is an essential tool to RSS readers. RSS applications from all sites and blogs are just "interest feed" setting should be easier to read all the latest updates. It sounds cool, right? This and it is very easy to use.
How to use an RSS reader

If you use an RSS reader, it's easy these days. For most of them in search of food, enter the address where You have a site/blog, that is. If the feed is not found, then I would tell the reader RSS from your application and you have seen the problem, "the source address of the RSS", site search, you can go to.
At this point, so you can go to one place, which would like to know how to position the device the feeds/some reading. Of course, I have a problem! If there are any I've heard that Google Reader?My Gmail Account (they're free) If you are a Google Reader, You can go to the RSS reader configuration. Now, if You use an RSS reader support for Google Reader, how do you think? Yes, You can synchronize all your important supplier of magic that only points to a Google Reader account. This places an organized more feeds and happen to have a digital life!
This guide is located in an RSS reader for the iPad, with the application of some cool iPad RSS readers, I personally have tried this position in detail some of them we will explore. I would like some others, I'm not too crazy. For me, I like simple. Therefore, the highest honor a RSS reader application means that with using it over and over back time and again that I "support letter" should be. In making this assessment, I have some interesting features and reader "look cool" especially pay attention to. I'm sure they want to, when it comes, they just don't do it for me, "urges appeal."
More RSS readers

FeeddlerRSS
Price: free (for US Professional 4.99)
In the application FeeddlerRSS, my application was one of mine. The main purpose of which is, if you are connected to "the Google Feed Reader, it's a really nice application, tell us everything you have them, You" Google Reader "to feed. I'm on my way I better organization has a set of folders, Feeddler is easy to read, to see the folder structure I really attractive bait post, I am very pleased to see, how to share any article on Facebook have shared the following e-mail or You can do is "unread" of your choice. have the latest and oldest type. my most important feature of this program, the option "mark all as read" as in, sometimes you're just a bunch of Twitter options for cleaning up Your reading again, he will do to You very quickly.
What I like:
Clean, easy to use interface
Fast, easy-to-read article
Easy-to-navigate
Mark as read function
I don't like so many do not.
Can't add RSS content from Google Reader (at least I didn't use the Lite version).
Do share your Twitter
The five-day dog (4)

xFeed RSS
Price: Free
I tried one of the few xFeed RSS application. Every time I try, I try to be as much fun as it is, but I can't seem to enjoy it as much as possible to others. Very linear in nature, and only, not from a site, pull from Google Reader and eat two sites, and allows you to add feeds. Also, You can get a menu of some of the real story before. On the other hand, fast, easy to read.
I like it.
Clean and clear design
Articles and quick loading menu
Different types of built-in feed
I don't like so many do not.
There is no social media tools to share articles
Google Reader integration is not
Too many menu
(The dog on the third day 5)

Nadi
Price: $ 2.99
RSS reader has been a bit controversial. First, the praise for Steve Jobs's New York Times, "in violation of the right when he said that their company had been pulled from the App Store soon afterward. After all the issue of the New York Times "is a collaboration between developers, there is no doubt that time pulse. This is purely a visual RSS reader which, no doubt, the reader really show news network can scroll horizontally and vertically is great that You can see an article with water right away, then, Facebook, You can e-mail and Twitter share.
I like it.
Visually sophisticated way 

What's on Your Mind...